This tutorial describes how to create a new User Group. Manage permissions with built-in or custom User Groups. Assign Users to User Groups and fine-tune individual user interface views and access rights.
- Move the mouse over the label
Administration in the top right corner (without clicking it)
- A panel containing all the different admin options will pop up: on this panel click on label
Groups and Permissions
- Click on the green button
+ User Group on top of the main workspace area
- A new User Group is created and a form panel comes up where attributes of the User Group can be set
- Enter into field
- Click on the blue button
Save below the attributes form panel
- The new User Group is now saved to the database
Please note that all Tutorials can be run interactively inside the application.