This tutorial describes how to create a new Entity. With Entities you can define data records like customers, tasks, or events. Create Entities, add custom fields and define relationships to model your business domain.
- Click on the green button
New Entity in the top right corner of the screen
- Enter into field
- Click on the blue button
Save below the attributes form panel
- The new Entity is now saved to the database
- The new Entity contains a field
Name and technical fields like
Created at or
Last modified by
- The main navigation bar on the top of the screen now contains a new tab
- Upon clicking on this tab, the table view for Entity Idea is displayed
Please note that all Tutorials can be run interactively inside the application.